This page will give extra insight to what is against our rules by listing examples and explaining situations that have happened in the past. This does not mean there are more rules than the ones listed in-game. This page does not add to the list of rules, it just clarifies them.
Below each rule is a list of offences which fall under it. Just because something is not specified here does not mean it is allowed. Use common sense when interpreting these rules. If you are unsure, open a ticket on Discord and ask for clarification.
For details on our ban policy, account sharing with banned players and how we punish ban evasion, click here.
- Designing regular mechanisms in a hugely inefficient manner with the intention to cause lag to the server.
- Using a flying machine to create huge oceans with water source blocks falling from height.
Regarding accidental lag machines, if they are making enough of an impact to be clear to the admins you will be given a warning and a request to redesign the mechanism in a way which doesn’t cause as much lag. Punishments can be issued if this warning is ignored.
- Breaking of permanent blocks such as bedrock or end portals.
- Reverse engineering the world seed(s) through bruteforce, structure generation or otherwise.
In general, if what you’re doing looks like x-ray or ESP, then we’ll treat it as such. For example, glitching your playermodel into leaves in order to see cave systems or other structures would be bannable.
- Using a world download to ascertain the location of structures or blocks on the main server.
- Using an autoclicker program or macro software. Physical “autoclickers” are acceptable. For example, holding down RMB and unplugging your mouse or rebinding RMB to a key and weighing it down.
- Using a minimap mod with features such as radar, cave finder and chest ESP. The only permitted minimap mods are listed below.
This is the list of officially permitted client modifications that you will not be punished for using on the server. This is an exhaustive list of mods, the use of any other client modifications may be bannable.
However, we are happy to amend to this list if there is a client mod which you feel should be allowed. In this case, open a ticket on our Discord server and give us information on the mod and if it is deemed acceptable it will be added to the list.
- Badlion Client (FreeLook, AutoText, Item Counter and Schematica must be disabled)
- Lunar Client (FreeLook, AutoText, Item Counter and Schematica must be disabled)
- Fabric API
- PurityHud (allowed MiniHud Fork) - https://github.com/wefhy/purityhud
- Carpet mod
- Litematica (No EasyPlace)
- Xaeros Minimap Fairplay
- Giselbaers Durability Viewer
- Light Overlay
- Roughly Enough Items
- Boosted Brightness
- Advanced Chat
- Fullscreen Borderless
- Ok Zoomer
- Shulker Tooltip
- Dynamic FPS
- Simple HUD Utilities
- First Person Model
- Cull Leaves
- Particle Rain
- Clear Hitboxes
- Better Sprinting
- Shulker Tooltip
- Iris Shaders
- Mouse Tweaks
In instances where a prevailing amount of evidence suggests that an individual(s) is/are providing personal information about other players for the purpose of doxing or informing potential doxers, even when this occurs outside of the purity discord network, action may be taken including the permanent ban of their accounts on the Purity Vanilla Minecraft and Discord server.